● Maintain highest level of Financial Reporting.
● Commit to supporting the organization with its daily needs.
● Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information both internal and external, including securing files
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
● Enter deposits
● Review account payable
● Function as Liaison between Retail Managers & Accounting
● Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
● Assist with Annual Audit
● Billing and collection activities
● Low $ Purchase order approval
● Prepare Cost Allocations
● Back up to Payroll
● Back up to various internal & external Reporting
● Store Cash Audits
● Grant Book – Oversite
● Lease Book – Oversite
● Review Expensify Submissions
● PO reconciliation
● Participates as needed in special department projects.
● Additional duties and projects, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or extensive and comprehensive experience in accounting. Computer skills required – excel and GSuite. Individual must demonstrate organizational, written and verbal skills. Position requires daily interface with retail personnel, customers and all levels of staff. Previous financial experience required. Strong written and communication skills. Well developed mathematical skills. Ability to work independently. The employee utilizes a computer and calculator to perform at least 80% of the job requirements.
Send resume and cover letter to Jobs@goodwill-berkshires.org or apply here https://www.goodwill-berkshires.org/careers/employment-application.html