ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Assist staff with minor software and hardware issues.
- Assist retail staff with resolving issues with POS issues & requisitioning additional support when necessary.
- Manage G-Suite Administration and software provisioning for onboarding employees.
- Receive, open, record, distribute mail.
- Review, stuff, and stamp outgoing payments
- Order office and store sales supplies
- Support CEO with Board prep/minutes/books & other Financial/Operational binders
- Special projects as directed
- Answer phone providing assistance to callers
- Greet visitors and assist in directing based on visit reason
- Operate paging system
- Voucher program / clothing
- Receive requests from recognized agents
- Prepare voucher for recipient
- Notify agent when voucher is ready (if necessary)
- Track vouchers on spreadsheet
- Maintain/file voucher documentation
WFD Rag Program
- Receive orders/requests for rag products
- Prepare paperwork
- Coordinate with Production (WFD staff) regarding availability or special orders
- Assist customer when picking up product
Computer literate especially with MS Office, email, internet and Google Business Suite
Good math skills, able to use calculator and spreadsheets with formulas
Good customer service skills including ability to communicate in person or by phone.
Able to work independently or as part of a team
Education and Experience:
HS Diploma or equivalency
Five or more years’ experience in an office
Two or more years’ experience with information technology management
Sit, stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects, and reach with hands or arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee utilizes a computer to perform at least 60% of his/her job.
The employee conducts the day-to-day requirements of his or her job in a typical office environment, utilizing a computer and working at his/her own desk and other areas of the office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Personal Protective Equipment Required:
COVID-19 health & safety guidelines require masks of all employees and frequent sanitization of work area.
Depends on Experience