Assistant Store Manager Great Barrington, MA
Opening Date: February 8, 2022 Closing Date: Until Filled
Position Title: Assistant Manager Great Barrington
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
- Direct the activities of the retail store to ensure maximum revenues, effectiveness and profitability.
- Ensure smooth flow of operation and provide excellent customer service to achieve company financial goals. Previous experience in clothing or home goods is desirable.
- When applicable provide direct client services through innovation and compliance with required standards for all activities of assigned department and to promote improve and support the agency as a whole.
- Oversee staff in absence of Store Manager
- High School Diploma or general education degree with courses in Business or Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or documented experience in retail management.
- Minimum of three years of retail experience in a clothing/ home goods management w/ supervisory experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills, strong written and oral communications
- Basic computer literacy – e-mail, internet, word processing
- Valid Driver’s License
Must submit a thoughtful cover letter, resume and three professional references. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Wage: TBD Position Status: FULL-TIME 501 (c) 3 EEOC
Contact: Send resume or job application to 158 Tyler Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201 attention: Human Resources or email: firstname.lastname@example.org