Donor Greeter, Tyler St., Pittsfield, MA
Opening Date: May 2023
Position Title: Donor Greeter – Tyler Street, Pittsfield, MA
Assist individuals dropping off goods donations, select and price donated goods and textiles to be sold in retail stores according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Inspect textiles, furniture, appliances, small household wares, novelty items, books, toys, decorations, and sporting goods to determine sale ability.
- Price merchandise according to prescribed criteria.
- Prepare textiles and goods for resale.
- Provide customer service in a friendly manner.
- Perform stock duties such as hanging garments, placing them on the appropriate rack and keeping the pulling system up to date.
- Ensure that Goodwill quality control standards are met (textiles, misc., furniture).
- Complete reports accurately as assigned (donation counts).
- Commit to preserving a safe work environment by performing job duties and keeping work area clean and void of hazards.
- Actively participate in safety training.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while at the same time fostering strong team atmosphere and positive promotion of agency.
- High School Diploma or GED or Technical education
Wage: $14.25 pr hour Position Status: Part-Time
We require mask and gloves usage of all employees during this time and maintain a strict sanitization schedule. Donations are made in a contactless process.
Contact: Pick up Job Application at the Bennington location. See store manager for assistance.
Send resume or job application on website or email: email@example.com