Key Holder Great Barrington
· Direct the activities of the retail store to ensure maximum revenues, effectiveness and profitability.
· Oversee the store operations in the absence of a Manager or Assistant Manager
· Ensure smooth flow of operation and provide excellent customer service to achieve company financial goals. Previous experience in clothing or home goods is a must.
· When applicable provide direct client services through innovation and compliance with required standards for all activities of assigned department and to promote improve and support the agency as a whole.
· Ensure that cash management and register operations are performed according the Goodwill standard operating procedures.
· High School Diploma or general education degree with courses in Business or Marketing
· Minimum of three years of retail experience in a clothing/ home goods management w/ supervisory experience.
· Excellent leadership and management skills, strong written and oral communication
· Basic computer literacy—e-mail, internet, word processing
· Prior supervisory experience
Great Barrington, MA
Goodwill is an EEOC Affirmative Action Employer