- Able to operate 26 foot donations truck weekends and several days during the week.
- Make store deliveries and pick ups and keep truck records accurately.
- Able to do heavy lifting.
- Have the ability to deal courteously and effectively with the general public.
- Hold a valid and clean driver’s license and record.
- Able to pass Mass. DOT exam.
- Load and unload trucks and other warehouse duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma preferred but not necessary.
- Basic math skills needed.
- Lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Ability to work independently while at the same time fostering strong team atmosphere and display positive work attitude, responsible and willing to follow company attendance policies and processing procedures.
Wage Range: based on experience and qualifications
Position Status: Full-time
Goodwill Industries of the Berkshires and Southern Vermont, Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.