Perform a variety of duties in the processing center including baling, loading and unloading trucks, using the pallet jack to move Gaylord’s around, assisting at donation door following appropriate sorting procedures.
II. CORE REQUIREMENTS
Commit to preserving a safe work environment by performing job duties and keeping work area clean and void of hazards.
Actively participate in safety training.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Operate baler to prepare bales for shipment.
- Wire bales of cardboard, textile and miscellaneous for shipping.
- Operate hydraulic jack lift or truck to move bales after wiring.
- Comply with all Agency policies, procedures and safety standards throughout work areas and maintain same to meet CARF, DOL and other regulatory standards.
- Ensure that Goodwill quality control standards are met (textiles, misc., and furniture).
- Pull merchandise on and off truck.
- Learn and assume duties for Dell Reconnect
- Capable of operating bailing machine.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Demonstrate competencies in basic math, communication and following directions.
- Able to work in a group setting.