Earn a nationally recognized certification in Customer Service
SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
Upon completion receive a $25 gift certificate to our stores and be guaranteed an interview with Wayfair for a position in one of their call centers!
We strongly recommend that participants take our Employability Workshop in conjunction with the retail training to learn “soft skills” (communication, time management, problem solving, etc.) needed to succeed on the job. Graduates are invited to take certification training in CPR/First Aid/Automatic External Defibrillator and Bloodborne Pathogens to build their skill set. We also provide job-seeking assistance at our Career Centers.
This is a two-week program, held three days a week for four hours each day. The program covers four major components of an entry level position in retail, including:
Customer Service and Sales: What is customer service and why does it matter? Understand how to make a connection quickly with the customer to achieve greater sales and loyal customers.
This comprehensive Customer Service Program offers many transferable skills that can be successfully employed in a variety of retail-based industries such as hospitality, restaurants, grocery stores, and banks. So, whether you’re interested in a career at a big box store such as Target or Walmart, would like to work at a hotel, be a bank teller or a customer service-oriented waitress or waiter, this training program is the perfect place to start you off on the right foot!
What is the importance of certification for the job applicant?
- Certification is required in almost every industry for a reason: It helps you to advance in the profession you have chosen.
- Certification can help prove your value as a potential employee, and motivate employers to utilize your skills and knowledge
- If you already have a position and you continue your education with certification programs, it gives you better chances of advancement in the company which could lead to better pay
- It could give you the competitive edge you need when applying for a job
How does certificate training benefit the employer?
- Taking classes that offer certifications gives employees a higher level of knowledge and training, which translates into:
- Fewer job related injuries
- Reduced absenteeism
- More productive employees
- Less asset damage
- Lower turnover rate
We look forward to helping you achieve your career goals. Please submit your contact info and what program you are interested in below. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you.